Dr. Francis Oh, DDS, MS, MA, PhM
Dental Implant Surgery, Fort Lee
- Columbia University, Asst. Prof. of Clinical Dental Medicine
- Editorial Board, Publication of American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Master of Academy, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Course Instructor, Atlantic Dental Implant Seminar, USA & Jamaica
- Course Director, Hiossen Implant Prosthodontics Masters Course
- Columbia University, MS in Prosthodontics
- NY Presbyterian Hospital, Clinical Fellow, AEGD
- Columbia University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Dr. Francis Oh received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, during which time he was awarded the American Academy of Orofacial Pain Academic Award. Dr. Oh completed two residencies: Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and MS in Prosthodontics at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, where he specialized in full mouth reconstruction, including dental implant surgery and restoration.
Dr. Oh worked as a full-time Asst. Prof. of Dental Medicine at Columbia University for several years, where he taught clinical dentistry as a faculty group leader, and lectured on dental implant, and advanced dental treatment planning. Dr. Oh is now a part-time Asst. Prof. in division of Prosthodontics at Columbia University. Dr. Oh also teaches dental implant surgical continuing education courses for American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics as a Mastership faculty, certifying US dentists with CE credits toward maintaining their dental license. Dr. Oh lectures internationally in NY/NJ, USA, and in Kingston, Jamaica.
He has successfully restored over 5,000 teeth with dental implants and prosthesis, and has certified over 100 dentists with Continuing Education certificates in implant dentistry. He also serves as an editorial board member for publications of American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, and has authored multiple monographs as the topic expert.
Dr. Oh is an esteemed member and a presenter at American College of Prosthodontists (ACP), American Dental Association (ADA), International Team of Implantology (ITI), American Dental Education Association (ADEA), American Academy of Orofacial Pain (AAOP), Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD), and American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics (AAIP).